Creating a moving budget is very important otherwise you could be supersized by the spending associated with your move, as the moving costs are not always obvious. Move can include many small costs that quickly add up. Most people on the move feel stressed and overwhelmed, and they feel they don’t have time to prepare a moving budget. However, not having a budget could lead to even more stress.
Costs of the move you need to consider:
- Moving company cost
- Cost of renting a truck
- Extra Equipment Rental
- Packaging supplies – Bubblewrap, Mattress Covers, Tape, Labels, Markers
- Storage Fees
- Packaging services
Hidden moving costs:
- Cost of hiring cleaning company
- If you’re selling your home, there will be things you’ll need to fix before you go, a list outlined in your agreement.
- If you are moving long distance you will need to include costs such as hotels, meals, and gas if you’re planning on driving.
- Babysitting service if you need to leave your kids with someone while you are busy with a move.
Please remember that our professional Mississauga moving company could help you plan your upcoming move in a most efficient and budget friendly way. We know all Stumbling blocks and we can help you to avoid them. Please call us today at (905) 773-7171 for a free moving quote. We will explain the process and will help you to plan your moving budget.
: Use of undefined constant kriesi_pagination - assumed 'kriesi_pagination' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in